Automated order tracking and reporting
Migrate away from spreadsheets and save days of work by automating the process.
An ultra-efficient way to manage online orders
Automatic Order Imports
- Save the most time by importing orders automatically. This is done by automated email forwarding.
- Export order and order item data to CSV files. Easily import data into other applications.
- Already have existing orders? Import order and order item data from CSV files.
In-app Tracking History
- Click on a tracking number to view history right from the app.
- View order details, including order number, date, and status. Easily reference orders by email address or buying group.
- View order items, along with their name, quantity, and price. Easily reference order items by order number, email address, or buying group.
- View tracking numbers for shipped items and their quantities. Easily reference tracking numbers by order number, email address, or buying group.
- View inventory of purchased items, along with the total amount of inventory purchased. Mark items as sold and view total revenue and profits.
- View refunded items, along with the total amount of refunded items.
Subscribe to product updates
There are tons of more features on the roadmap. To follow the journey, subscribe for updates by leaving your email below.
Have a feature request? Submit a request or send an email to email@example.com.